Jun 2, 2013

Week nine ... MI, Learning Styles and the use of technology

Well, another week has gone and we are about to finish out wonderful Webskills course. This week has been really rewarding as we finish our final project report. It was nice to finish it after taking some hours of writing, analyzing, correcting it and taking my classmate's advices to shape it better. As in the previous weeks, we studied a relevant topic this week. We learned how to incorporate technology with Multiple Intelligences (MI) and learning styles. This is one of my favorite topics when teaching English and it is always a challenging for me to learn new activities to implement them in my classes. I have always found this issue  really important and necessary for teachers when planning and also when analyzing my students' behavior. I read a couple of articles about MI and LS and made me think about how necessary is to implement technology in our classes nowadays. Students are immersed in a technological environment every day and it is a good idea that teachers may take some time to figure out how to take hand of technology in order to meet students' learning needs. 
Well, this coming week is the last one for our course and I am eager to see what the last step is. I hope it may be as pleasant as the whole course has been. 

1 comments:

Elias Diallo said...

Hello Roberto,

I would like to thank you once again for the interesting suggestions related to my project. In addition, I do agree with you when you say that this week's topic (learning styles) is a great one in English Language Teaching. It is only when you know this that you can know what you're going to out in your lesson plan.

Best regards
Elias

Post a Comment

 
;