Well, this is my first post in my blog. It has been a little bit difficult for me to catch up on posting information in previous logs, so keeping this blog updated is going to be really challenging for me.
This blog is going to be focused on sharing my experience and thoughts about the online course I am currently taking. This course is provided by the University of Oregon on the spring of the year 2013 and it deals with helping teachers to build skills through the interactive web.
This has been a week for the participants to know the generalities of the course and the procedures to follow during these 10 weeks. At the beginning, I was sort of scared because this is the first time I am taking an online course, and I had some doubts last week. Hopefully, I have been receiving very useful information in my e-mail from my tutor, Ms Donna Shaw, and this has reduced my anxiety a lot.
I had lots of expectations before the course started and I have been learning many things since the very first day. I learned how to log into http://www.nicenet.org and alll the information and tasks are assigned there, so I have been constantly checking the updates in this website. Furthermore, I introduced myself to the group and I also commented in a couple of posts that other participants have made. On the other hand, I have also read very relevant information about online discussions, weblogs for ESL teachers, and to create a blog.
I think this has been a very interesting week and I am looking forward to continue learning more and more in the following weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi Roberto,
the template is LOVELY! Reflecting our profession :-) Your summary of this week´s work is amazing as well as clear and simple.
Monika
Hello Roberto,
I Love the layout of your Blog, wonderful!
I am so happy to know you and share you the events of this course.
Wish you all the best.
Khadija
Hello Carlos,
This is a very nice looking blog and I enjoyed reading your post.
You're doing great!
Donna
Hi Roberto, as our other partners mentioned, this template is lovely!! I also work on the Binational center of my city, Colombo Americano, Cali.
Greetings from Colombia!
Thank you for your lovely comments Monika, Khadija, Donna and Veronica. I am glad you liked my template. Veronica, it is nice to hear that we share something in common. I hope we can keep on sharing more things with the rest of the participants.
Hello Roberto
This is Mukta from Bangladesh, Wow!! You did a great lay out in your blog, its so bright & outstanding, I like it much. You made a brief description of yours, its a learning for me.Take care and stay in touch....
Mukta
Thank you Mukta for your kind words. I really appreciate you stopped by. Thank you
Post a Comment