Well, the title of my post describes everything I feel now ... It is a mix of emotions and it is kind of weird to describe how I am feeling because I am a little bit sad and at the same time proud. It is 5:30 PM and I am actually having my final written exam with the students in which I implemented the project for my webskills course. Saying "bye" to them and also to my webskills course makes me feel very nostalgic.
Taking this wonderful course made me reflect on what I am supposed to do and also helped me changing my mind in many aspects related to my teaching style. On the other hand, I had the opportunity to reinforce many ideas I had about using technology in my class and at the same time I was able to interact with many people from all over the world.
If there is something I would be glad of saying is that I had a wonderful tutor ... Maybe I will never be able to meet Mrs Donna Shaw in person but the only thing I may say is that she was an extraordinary leader and a one of a kind person. All her help and things she shared are going to be reflected on better results in my classes from now on.
There were too many things that I learned in these last months and they are going to help me being a better teacher ... Interactive powerpoint presentations, integrating MI and learning styles using technology in classes, writing class objectives, developing the four macroskills and some other topics related with technology are going to be my day to day challenge as a teacher.
I am very satisfied to see all the things I have learned lately but knowing that I will not have the readings of my course and all the tasks I was doing make me feel sad. Well, this is all for my course ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hello Roberto,
It is nostalgic to say good bye--good byes are always bitter sweet. However, I know that you take what you've learned and run with it!
I wish you the very best in all you do.
Donna
Post a Comment